Ramón Ventula S.A. is a meat industry that is dedicated to the "Elaboration, Slicing and Marketing of Cured Ham, Serrano Ham and other cured products".
Ramón Ventula integrates in all its management, activities and products considering the aspects of quality, food safety, environment and prevention of occupational risks, to offer products that fully meet the needs and expectations of our customers, ensuring efficiency, sustainability , the safety and health of our workers.
The basis of our Policy is:
Make harmless (safe), legal and authentic products.
• The satisfaction and commitments acquired with customers and stakeholders, their needs and expectations, are the fundamental criteria for establishing the quality standard of our products and services.
• Comply with the applicable legal requirements and other commitments acquired by the Company, taking into account the product life cycle.
• Act respectfully by protecting the environment, minimizing the environmental impacts that our activity may have abroad.
• Commitment to eliminating hazards and reducing risks to occupational safety and health.
• Commitment to providing decent, safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and deteriorating health.
• Commitment to consultation, participation of workers and their respective representatives
• Continuous improvement in the quality management system, food safety, environmental and occupational safety, in the
our products, production processes, working conditions and prevention of environmental pollution, integrating all the parts involved in our system, according to the context analysis of the activity.
• Communicate this Policy to all interested parties.
• Review this Policy and use it as a basis for defining our business goals and objectives.